Excited to start your women's wear collection?
Developing your fashion portfolio?
Generating new fashion design ideas for a fashion line?
Do not be swamped in a tedious figure drawing routine: use a professionally designed, well-organized figure sketchbook with templates for figures and page layouts.
All templates are simplified for easy modification. Use these figure templates as a standard as a foundation. However, do not hesitate to modify figures and add unique stylistic features. Figures are simplified and standardized for easy development. But they were designed to make it easy to add unique stylistic features to the final sketch if you wish.
Fashion Portfolio Sketchbook designed to help you with developing ideas for separate looks and to organize looks in a collection
What is in the sketchbook?
- six fashion figures for sketching
- single (one per page) figures as well as groups of two figures per page
- torso fashion templates: for details and ideas for tops
- groups of multiple croquis figures: portfolio style page layouts
- selection of different scale and size of templates
- all templates are printed in a gray color
- three-quarter, front, back, and side views included
- mild movement and still poses
How to use this sketchbook?
- This is a sketchbook. It is not a book "about fashion drawing" or "fashion portfolio." It is a book for drawing in it. Draw your sketches directly in the book and use layout pages to organize your ideas in a line or portfolio
- Draw right over the figures. Use the grey figure as an underdrawing.
- Use pencil or marker (if you are sketching using a marker it will be a good idea to place an extra sheet of paper under the page of the book you are coloring to prevent ink from bleeding through the page)
Who should use this sketchbook?
- Women's wear fashion and clothing designers
- Students working on fashion portfolio or collection
- Anyone who have fashion ideas for women's clothing and need support in its picturing
This book is book 3 in a set of Fashion Portfolio Sketchbook, standard fashion figure templates.
Style Sabrina is a fashion design standard model designed for an industry-standard fashion portfolio, fashion design presentation.
Fashion Portfolio Sketchbook is a part of the Fashion Croquis sketchbook series by Irina V. Ivanova.
Irina V. Ivanova is a fashion designer, educator, visual artist, and illustrator author of the Fashion Croquis Book and Sketchbooks series.
Expertise developed by decades of Irina's designing and teaching