Need a stylish and accurate figure drawing template to illustrate a fashion project for teenage girls wear?
Here is your solution: a figure sketchbook with all figures professionally designed, preprinted, ready for sketching, and shaped specifically for teen girl's wear fashion projects.
What is in the sketchbook?
- 8 teen girl's fashion figures proportioned and stylized for the teenage group
- single (one per page) figures as well as group arrangements (in groups of two and three figures per page)
- light grey color for easy sketching over the figures
- figures in movement and still poses
- Light grey color for easy sketching over the figures faces on the templates are slightly darker than figures, so you do not have to draw faces if you do not want to
How to use this sketchbook?
- This is a sketchbook. It is not a book "about fashion drawing". It is a book for drawing in it. Draw your sketches directly in the book
- Draw right over the figures. Use the grey figure as an underdrawing
- Use pencil or marker (if you are sketching using a marker it will be a good idea to place an extra sheet of paper under the page of the book you are coloring to prevent ink from bleeding through the page)
Who should use this sketchbook?
- Fashion and clothing designers who design apparel for teenage girls
- Students working on fashion projects for teenagers
- Anyone who have fashion ideas for teen girl's clothing and need support in its picturing