Illustrate your fashion project with sharp, dynamic, and stylish sketches.
Use photoshoot style poses female templates to add sketches to your portfolio; presentation or to illustrate your fashion design idea in a more artistic way.
All figures stylized in an expressive movement to emphasize the mood of your collection. Dramatic but elegant poses allow you to show your project with artistry and style.
What is in the sketchbook?
- 7 fashion figures of the same style
- single (one per page) figures as well as group arrangements (in groups of two and three figures)
- light grey color for easy sketching over the figures
- front, back, side and 3/4 views included
- photoshoot style poses and movement
How to use this sketchbook?
- This is a sketchbook. It is not a book "about fashion drawing". It is a book for drawing in it. Draw your sketches directly in the book
- Draw right over the figures. Use grey figure as an underdrawing
- Use a pencil or marker (if you are sketching using a marker it will be a good idea to place an extra sheet of paper under the page of the book you are coloring to prevent ink from bleeding through the page)
Who should use this sketchbook?
- Women's wear fashion and clothing designers
- Students working on a portfolio
- Fashion designers developing a presentation of a collection
- Students working on women's wear fashion projects
- Anyone who has fashion ideas for women's clothing and need support in its picturing
A fashion presentation or portfolio will be more creative, inspirational and impressive with professionally styled models depicted in the Fashion Design sketchbook: photoshoot poses