Illustrate your fashion project with sharp, dynamic, and stylish sketches.
Use runway style movement female templates to add sketches to your portfolio, presentation, or to illustrate your fashion design idea in a more stylish and expressive way.
All figures stylized in a catwalk motion, inspired with models walking during a fashion show. The best way to present your fashion project in a portfolio or fashion presentation is to display your idea in a fashion show mode.
What is in the sketchbook?
- 7 fashion figures of the same style
- single (one per page) figures as well as group arrangements (in groups of two figures)
- light grey color for easy sketching over the figures
- front, side, and 3/4 views included
- all figures stylized in a runway movement
How to use this sketchbook?
- This is a sketchbook. It is not a book "about fashion drawing". It is a book for drawing in it. Draw your sketches directly in the book
- Draw right over the figures. Use the grey figure as an underdrawing
- Use a pencil for sketching
- If you are sketching using a marker it will be a good idea to place an extra sheet of paper under the page of the book to prevent ink from bleeding through the page.
Who should use this sketchbook?
- Women's wear fashion and clothing designers
- Students working on a portfolio
- Fashion designers developing a presentation of a collection
- Students working on women's wear fashion projects
- Anyone who have fashion ideas for women's clothing and need support in its picturing
A fashion presentation or portfolio will be more creative, inspirational and impressive with professionally styled models depicted in the Fashion Design sketchbook: runway movement