Do not settle on ordinary: experiment with avant-garde style croquis!
Emphasize the essence of your design idea by using sharp and daring figure templates.
The less attention to a figure, the more attention to the design.
The minimalist style croquis sketchbook equips youwith a croquis that allows you to conceptualize your designs andpresent your idea with great visual impact and memorable impression.
Minimalist Fashion Portfolio Sketchbook: Abstract figure drawing templates. style "Alina."
Fashion Portfolio Sketchbook designed to help you with developing ideas for separate looks and to organize looks in a collection
What is in the sketchbook?
- six abstract in minimalist style fashion figures for sketching
- single (one per page) figures as well as groups of two figures per page
- torso fashion templates: for details and ideas for tops
- groups of multiple croquis figures: portfolio style page layouts
- selection of different scale and size of templates
- all templates are printed in a gray color
- three-quarter, front, back, and side views included
- mild movement and still poses
How to use this sketchbook?
- This is a sketchbook. It is not a book "about fashion drawing" or "fashion portfolio." It is a book for drawing in it. Draw yoursketches directly in the book and use layout pages to organize yourideas in a line or portfolio
- Draw right over the figures. Use the grey figure as an underdrawing.
- Usepencil or marker (if you are sketching using a marker it will be a goodidea to place an extra sheet of paper under the page of the book youare coloring to prevent ink from bleeding through the page)
Who should use this sketchbook?
- Women's wear fashion and clothing designers
- Students working on fashion portfolio or collection
- Anyone who have fashion ideas for women's clothing and need support in its picturing
Style Alina is a fashion concept model designed for sharp and innovative fashion presentations and fashion portfolios.
Minimalist Fashion Portfolio Sketchbook: Abstract figure drawing templates. Style "Alina" is a part of the Fashion Croquis sketchbook series by Irina V. Ivanova.
Irina V. Ivanova is a fashion designer, educator, visual artist, and illustrator author of the Fashion Croquis Book and Sketchbooks series.