- Illustrate your fashion idea in a sharp and impactful way
- Develop a memorable fashion portfolio
- Make a lasting visual impression with sharp and energetic figures
Collection of croquis figures in this sketchbook designed for a more stylized approach to fashion drawing.
Figures are elongated beyond normal fashion standards. Figure proportions are intended for presentations intended to amplify the visual impact of the collection or portfolio.
Figures are sharp and exaggerated in the meantime they designed to be easy to modify.
Use these figure templates as a foundation to create your own style of croquis
Do not hesitate to modify figures and add unique stylistic features
Fashion Portfolio Sketchbook with stylized figure templates designed to help you with developing ideas for separate looks and to organize looks in a collection or portfolio
What is in the sketchbook?
- six stylized fashion figures for sketching
- single (one per page) figures as well as groups of two figures per page
- torso fashion templates: for details and ideas for tops
- groups of multiple croquis figures: portfolio style page layouts
- selection of different scale and size of templates
- all templates are printed in a gray color
- three-quarter, front, back, and side views included
- mild movement and still poses
How to use this sketchbook?
- This is a sketchbook. It is not a book "about fashion drawing" or "fashion portfolio." It is a book for drawing in it. Draw your sketches directly in the book and use layout pages to organize your ideas in a line or portfolio
- Draw right over the figures. Use the grey figure as an underdrawing.
- Use pencil or marker (if you are sketching using a marker it will be a good idea to place an extra sheet of paper under the page of the book you are coloring to prevent ink from bleeding through the page)
Who should use this sketchbook?
- Women's wear fashion and clothing designers
- Students working on fashion portfolio or collection
- Anyone who have fashion ideas for women's clothing and need support in its picturing
Style Malvina is a fashion design standard model designed for more advanced, stylistically sharp, and stylized presentations.
Fashion Portfolio Sketchbook is a part of the Fashion Croquis sketchbook series by Irina V. Ivanova.
Irina V. Ivanova is a fashion designer, educator, visual artist, and illustrator author of the Fashion Croquis Book and Sketchbooks series.
Expertise developed by decades of Irina's designing and teaching experiences makes her books and sketchbooks practical and easy to use.