Excited to start your women's wear design project and willing to skip tedious figure drawing routine?
Here is your solution: a figure sketchbook with all figures professionally designed, preprinted, ready for sketching and shaped for women's wear fashion projects.
What is in the sketchbook?
- Eight fashion figures
- All figure are nine heads tall fashion design proportions
- Single (one per page) figures as well as groups of two and three figures per page arrangements
- All templates are on one side of the page. Reversed side is blank
- The color of faces on the templates are slightly darker than figures, so you do not have to draw faces if you do not want to
- Three-quarter, front, back and side views included
- Mild movement and still poses
How to use this sketchbook?
- This book is a sketchbook. It is not a book "about fashion drawing." It is a book for drawing in it. Draw your sketches directly in the book
- Draw right over the figures. Use grey figure as an underdrawing
- Use pencil or marker (if you are sketching using a marker it will be a good idea to place an extra sheet of paper under the page of the book you are coloring to prevent ink from bleeding through the page)
Who should use this sketchbook?
- Women's wear fashion and clothing designers
- Students working on women's wear fashion projects
- Anyone who have fashion ideas for women's clothing and need support in its picturing
Women's wear fashion design drawing is less stressful and more enjoyable with the Women's Wear Fashion Illustration Templates Sketchbook.