Drawing of plus size female figure may involve some advanced proficiency in figure drawing. If even you are skillful in fashion drawing (which many of great fashion designers not) what if you simply have no time or desire to learn how to draw a female body with curves?
What if you, as many fashion designers, just too busy to study any special requirements for plus size figure drawing?
Here is your solution: a figure sketchbook with all figures professionally designed, preprinted, ready for sketching and shaped specifically for extended size fashion.
What is in the sketchbook?
- Six fashion figures
- Single (one per page) figures as well as groups of two figures per page arrangements
- All templates are on one side of the page. Reversed side is a blank page
- Light grey color for easy sketching over the figures
- Faces on the templates are slightly darker than figures, so you do not have to draw faces if you do not want to
- Three-quarter, front and side views included
- Mild movement and still poses
How to use this sketchbook?
- This is a sketchbook. It is not a book "about fashion drawing". It is a book for drawing in it.
- Draw your sketches directly in the book right over the preprinted figures. Use grey figure as an underdrawing.
- You can draw with pencil or marker (if you are sketching using a marker it will be a good idea to place an extra sheet of paper under the page of the book you are coloring to prevent ink from bleeding through the page)
Who should use this sketchbook?
- Designers with plus size women's wear projects
- Students working on plus size projects
- Anyone who have ideas for plus size fashion and need support in its picturing
Fashion figure of extended size must be illustrated with elegance and style it deserves. This sketchbook should help
Are you designing for women's figure larger than average size? That's a great idea: just, please, remember that sketching a plus size design could be a challenge!