Illustrate children's wear project with style and accuracy without stress and mistakes! This sketchbook is a unique tool for children’s wear designers: sketch in the book over preprinted grey scale children’s figures.
- Are you working on a children's wear design project?
- Are you a children’s wear designer?
- Are you planning to add children’s wear designs to your portfolio?
This sketchbook will help you to complete your projects with superior results on a professional level. With the sketchbook, you save time and effort focusing on your designs, not on figure drawing routine.
If you have experience with children's wear illustration, you know that every age group has specific proportions for children's figure. To illustrate your project correctly you, better be very precise with kid's figure proportions when illustrating your project. Professionally designed children figures collected in this book are accurate, stylish and printed lightly to allow you to illustrate your project your way using template merely as a helpful guide.
This book is a collection of figure drawing templates for the age group from 0 to 6 years old: infants, babies, and toddlers.
What is in the sketchbook?
- Eighteen fashion figures
- All figures are boys and girls 0 to 6 years of age
- Single (one per page) figures as well as groups of two figures per page arrangements
- All templates are on one side of the page. Reversed side is blank
- Grey color over the figure faces are slightly darker than figures, so you do not have to draw faces if you do not want to
- Front, back and side views included
- Mild movement and still poses
How to use this sketchbook?
- This book is a sketchbook. It is not a book "about fashion drawing". It is a book for drawing in it. Draw your sketches directly in the book
- Draw right over the figures
- Use pencil or marker (if you are sketching using a marker it will be a good idea to place an extra sheet of paper under the page of the book you are coloring to prevent ink from bleeding through the page)
Who should use this sketchbook?
- Children's wear fashion and clothing designers
- Students working on children’s wear fashion projects and fashion portfolio
- Anyone who have fashion ideas for children's clothing and need support in its picturing
- Get superior professional results, be more productive and creative with figure drawing templates from the “Infant and Toddler Wear Sketchbook.”