Proportions of fashion models in the book are more relevant to high fashion and inspired by runway models look. If you are sketching for a high-fashion women's wear line drawing with this sketchbook will help you to stay in style.
Drawing high fashion, runway type models look figure may involve some advanced proficiency in figure drawing. If even you are skillful in fashion drawing (which many great fashion designers not) what if you have no time or desire to learn how to draw a male body with curves?What if you, as many fashion designers, just too busy to study any special requirements for plus size figure drawing?
Here is your solution: a downloadable, printable PDF with two figures professionally designed, ready for sketching and explicitly shaped for extended size fashion.
Templates in this downloadable PDF are previously published as a part of Fashion Design Sketchbook 3. Subtitle: Women's Wear Fashion Illustration Templates. 12 heads tall Figure. ISBN-13: 978-1794110144
Printed book and sketchbook include additional templates. If you like your download consider purchasing the paperback book and sketchbook with complete collection of male figure croquis
- Two figures
- front view
- three quarter view
- Figures come in two different renderings:
- dark pencil line: to print and to use as an underdrawing
- light pencil line: to print and draw directly over the template
- Figures are presented in different arrangements:
- two different figures at the page
- two same figures at the page
- single figure at the page
Overall you have 20 pages with printable templates ready for drawing. One cover page and one page with contents: 22 pages overall as one PDF file.
First and last pages are just for your information: you do not have to print them:
- First page: with information about the templates.
- Last page: visual table of contents with all templates at a glance for your reference.
- All drawings in the book were initially simple pencil freehand illustrations and then scanned in high resolution. We intentionally preserved this raw, "sketchbook" looks of drawings.
- Templates are not files intended for a computer. Files intended for print use as tangible templates for the actual drawing process, not for computer manipulations.